St Francis Chronicle July 2021 Edition is now out!
Look out for the July edition of St Francis Chronicle – at Spar stores and other spots in St Francis, Humansdorp and Jeffreys Bay.
Top news in the paper includes:
* A top story from a wetland and water expert explaining why so little water reaches the Kouga dams from the catchment areas;
* Why St Francis Bay won’t have a day zero;
* Angry residents say they don’t squander water;
* Crime highlights;
* Thyspunt in headlines again;
* Spar gives groceries to soup kitchens on Mandela Day, photos;
* Risk mitigation IPPP programme in disarray
* Gino Fabbri in St Francis;
* KBF opens office in St Francis
* A winter concert in St Francis review by Peter Whiting;
* Youth Day celebrations in Sea Vista; and
* The Cape’s Bianca Buitendag, SA’s lone competitor at surfing event at Tokyo Olympics 2020