There are some exciting things happening this week, starting from today when you can take your kids to Sustainable Seas Centre at the port to have some fun.
Plus there are other events, ranging from upmarket lunches to teen parties to sundowners and golf, not least the fab morning market. See below:
25 & 27 June
Kid’s activities in the morning from 9 am to 12 pm. R100 per child at Sustainable Seas Centre.
Snacks and cool drinks included. Please call to make bookings: 0834367234 or 0823031115
Lunch in aid of Rebecca’s dogs and April Blossom Fund at St Francis Links, plus the launch of a book called Best Loved Recipes from Rebecca’s Friends, Tickets R130 p/p. Books: R100 ea. Tel: 042 200 4500 to book.
Friday 28 June
Sundowners by Heather Rabie Properties at SFB Golf Club from 6 pm onwards.
Saturday 29 June
- The New Morning Market at Tennant’s Centre in St Francis Drive from 8.30 – 2 pm. Plus there is a Rotary car boot sale in the parking lot behind the centre.
- Port St Francis Family Catch-and-Release Fishing Competition. R20 per rod, bait provided, 10 am- 2 pm.
- Teen Dance at the Sustainable Seas Centre, Port St Francis from 6.30 pm -7.30 pm for kids under 10.
- Then from 7.30 -10.30 pm it is for kids older than 10 and up to 17 years. R30 per ticket. Bring your own music. For bookings or more info tel:0834367234 or 0823031115
- 29 June
- Bus Trip to Food and wine expo in PE. Phone 0834367234 or 0823031115 for more details of departure times and for bookings. 16-seater air conditioned bus
- Bus trip to the exciting Kirkwood Festival. Bus leaves from St Francis Drive outside Superspar at 8.30 am. The 16-seater air conditioned bus returns to St Francis at 3.30 pm. Phone 0834367234 or 0823031115 for bookings
Follow St Francis Chronicle on Twitter: @stfranchronicle
All articles edited or written, all photos taken plus all adverts designed by the Editor and printed in the St Francis Chronicle are protected by the law of Copyright ©. Reproduction or copying of any part of the contents of this newspaper and its concept and design can only be done with the Editor’s written permission.