The following road works will take place in the the respective kouga town of Jeffreys Bay, Humansdorp and Hankey over the next three months.
The Department of Public Works is rehabilitating intersections on provincial roads in Kouga. Work started in Da Gama Road, Jeffreys Bay today.
The Department has put the completion time for all work at three months. The affected areas – where motorists can expect road works, or detours ,or stop and go’s are:
Jeffreys Bay (four intersections):
• Intersection Da Gama Road and Noorsekloof Road
• Intersection Da Gama Road and Petunia Road
• Intersection St Francis Drive and Woltemade Street
• Intersection St Francis Drive and Goedehoop Street
Humansdorp (three intersections):
Two following intersections on the main road (R330) that leads in to Humansdorp from the N2:
• The turn-off to Pennypinchers
• The turn-off at Nissan Eastern Cape (Bosbok Street) The third intersection is also on Bosbok Street, as one drives to Woodlands Dairy.
• The intersection of Main Road and Du Plessis Road.
Hankey (to be announced):
There will also be roadworks in Hankey – details to be communicated asap.
All articles edited or written, all photos taken plus all adverts designed by the Editor and printed in the St Francis Chronicle are protected by the law of Copyright ©. Reproduction or copying of any part of the contents of this newspaper and its concept and design can only be done with the Editor’s written permission.