Severe Weather Forecast for Eastern Cape (update)
Severe weather is on the cards for the Eastern Cape according to the SA Weather and Disaster Observation Service that forecasts the following:
* Very rough seas with wave height in excess of 4m are expected between Plettenberg Bay and East London tomorrow, 6 August, moderating from the from the west on Wednesday, 8 August.
* Very cold, wet and windy conditions are expected over the interior of the Eastern Cape.
* Heavy rainfall is expected along the coast and adjacent interior west of Port Elizabeth tomorrow.
* Snowfall is expected over the southern mountains and high ground of the Eastern Cape.
* Gale force southerly to south-westerly winds are possible west of Cape St Francis tomorrow.
See original post post: